Back To Index

 

 

 

 

Perry, Texas

Years later most of Albert Perry’s ranch & farm land located in Falls County, Texas, became an early community known as “Peyton”, this little area faded and a new growing community was established near the railroad in that area.   In 1883, the newer community was named PERRY in honor of the distinguished Judge Albert G. Perry.  After the end of World War ll, Perry, Fall County, Texas also declined and it is now a small rural community with a few dedicated citizens who maintain the cemeteries and keep the churches active.  Travelers continue to pass through Perry on Texas Highway 6 as they travel south from Waco to Marlin and further to Houston. 

Texas Historic PlaquePerry Road Sign

Now Entering and Leaving Sign - Perry, Texas

 

 

 

 

 

 

House House
Various structures in Perry, Texas

Next page

Line